Love it or hate it, Facebook is a beast. I am not sure of its actual purpose, but it consumes countless hours of peoples' lives, it ruins relationships, and it allows people to stalk others with the greatest of ease. Call me old fashioned, but I think there is far more romanticism, and effort shown, in a good "I'm sitting outside your house masturbating in my black Camero" stake out. Chicks like it when guys go the extra mile with effort. Anyway, I bring this all up because I saw this video today, that shows stats of Facebook's impact and the strangle hold it has on its users, which is around 500,000,000. What came as a surprise is that 30% of those users, are over the age of 35. If it keeps growing at this pace, in a few years it's following could be bigger than Catholicism. The video isn't funny, its really just an infograph put in motion. Nonetheless it is still sort of interesting. It's below.
No comments:
Post a Comment